Get Rid Of Dry Skin | Winter Skincare
Winter is approaching and if you are worried about dry, flaky and itchy skin, then you are not alone. Dry skin, being a very common problem, usually gets worse in winter because of low humidity and dry air. Dry skin is not a serious problem and can occur at all ages whether or not you have any other skin problems. However, it may still cause problems such as itching, painful cracks in skin, rough skin, red patches and sometimes bacterial infection.
So how do you prevent dry skin? The answer is simple. Keep Your Skin Hydrated.
And if you are wondering how to do that, then don’t worry. Keep reading this article because you are about to find out the best and simplest method for preventing dry skin.
What do you need
- A moisturizer
- A Towel
- Lukewarm water
- Take some moisturizer (more than you normally apply) and apply it on your face. Make sure you have a bit of thick coat of moisturizer on your face.
- Now take the towel and soak it in the lukewarm water. Then squeeze the water out of the towel and put it on your face for one minute. Make sure the towel covers your face completely.
- Repeat this process 4-5 times.
- After that take the towel and rub it on your face with it very gently.
- Finally, apply some moisturizer again (as you normally do).
If you think you still have dryness in your skin, then you can repeat the same process after 2-3 days.
Other things that you can keep in mind are:
- Taking bath or shower with lukewarm water instead of hot water.
- Keep your bath or shower short.
- Pat yourself dry with towel instead of rubbing.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 1