Best Homemade Donuts Recipe
Guess what!! You don’t need any special equipment or ingredients or special culinary skills to make Donuts. That’s because we have a very simple and delicious recipe for you to make perfect Donuts at home and everything that you need is probably already there in your kitchen.
Here’s what you’ll need
2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 cup milk (lukewarm), 2 tablespoons oil, 1/2 tablespoon dry active yeast, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence, salt.
How to make the dough
- Pour milk in a bowl and add yeast to it. Leave it for 5 minutes.
- Add powdered sugar and mix it.
- Then add vanilla essence, oil, all purpose flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Knead it for 10-15 minutes.
- Cover it and leave it for 60-90 minutes.
How to make donuts
- Roll the dough up to 1/2 inch thickness and cut donuts using a donut cutter. (We have used a steel glass and a cap of ketchup bottle)
- Mix the remains of the dough and roll again to cut donuts.
- Cover them and leave them for 60-90 minutes.
- Now take a deep cooking pot or a frying pan and pour oil in it. Heat the oil.
- Now fry the donuts until they turn golden brown.
- Now take another pan and pour chocolate in it.
- Heat the pan until chocolate starts to melt.
- Now take the donuts and dip them into the chocolate to coat them with chocolate on one side.
- Place the donuts on a plate with chocolate covered side facing up.
Donuts Recipe | Best and Simple | The Random Nation
The best and simple donuts recipe. Make delicious and chocolate covered Donuts at home with no special equipment or culinary skills required.
Keywords: American dessert, dessert, chocolate dessert
Recipe Yield: 8-10 donuts
Preparation Time: PT1H30M
Cooking Time: PT15M
Total Time: PT1H45M
Recipe Video Thumbnail: https://therandomnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Donuts-recipe.jpg
Recipe Video Name: How to make Donuts at home
Video Upload Date: 12/16/2019
Recipe Video Description: Learn how to make the best Donuts at home.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk (lukewarm)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 tablespoon dry active yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence